Rek

Breaking News

Fabienne Doris Bettinger converted to islam

 


Fabienne Doris Bettinger, a cashier in Stutgart, Germany, chose Islam.

 Influenced by his Muslim friends and researching Islam, Bettinger said: “I felt very good. I wanted to be a Muslim for a long time. Nobody told me to choose Islam. I chose it myself. Because Islam is a beautiful religion. When I became a Muslim, I couldn't help myself, I cried," he said. 

Islam is the final and true, uncorrupted religion

Islam easily appeals to people with good hearts.

Surah Al-i Imran, verse 8: "Our Lord, after guiding us, do not turn our hearts away, and grant us mercy from Yourself. You are the One with the most donations."

Surah Muhammad, verse 17: As for those who have found guidance; (Allah) has increased their guidance and given their taqwa.

Surah Maryam, verse 76: Allah increases guidance for those who are guided. Persistent good deeds are better in the Sight of your Lord in terms of rewards and better in terms of results.

No comments